Hi! How’s your Sunday?? My cousin’s wedding dinner is tonight and I’m super excited! (I want to be an aunt so bad!) I wanted to do a nail art design instead of just painting my nails so this is what I came up with!
I’m gonna do a step-by-step nail tutorial!
1. Paint your nails with a base colour. (I am using OPI Princesses Rule!)
2. Add a french tip. Preferably a shade that is of the same family as your base colour. (I am using China Glaze Strawberry Fields)
3. Add random white dots to the french tip! (OPI Alpine Snow) Doesn’t it look like a Minnie theme?
4. Add fruit fimo on your accent nail! I chose my ring finger because that’s the finger I always do my accents on. 🙂 But I think it would be cute to add all the fimo to all your fingers! Choose the colours that match your base colour and french tip! I chose an apple and an orange for mine.
5. Lastly, add your favourite topcoat and voila! ^^
I hope this was enjoyable! Leave a comment if you like step-by-step picture tutorials! 😀 I’m going to bathe now and get ready for the wedding! Have a great day!
Top: Forever21, Leggings: online, Ring: Cotton On, Bag: Fred Perry, Flats: DMK